Senior Investment Analyst
- Interact and interview portfolio managers, while being an integral part in the investment origination and decision making process.
- Conduct macro research to aid in investment decision.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop investment recommendations.
- Analyze performance attributions within our own investment portfolios.
- Be proactive in spotting risks and opportunities in current and prospective investments.
- Self-delegate tasks, initiate new projects to create value.
- Conduct regular maintenance meetings and analysis for current investments.
- Prepare and gather materials for use in internal and external meetings, co-ordinate with relevant parties to attain any information required.
- Facilitate and attend calls with parties in different time zones.
- Interact with clients when required.
- Other assigned adhoc projects, research and projects.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in an investment-related role, preferably in funds research.
- Broad knowledge base and natural curiosity in investments, capital markets, and alternative asset classes.
- Strong quantitative skills with a keen attention to detail- VBA / Macro knowledge will be a plus.
- Good organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written English and Mandarin communication skills (as need to liaise with Mandarin clients)
- Able to work under pressure and meet timelines.
- A priority will be given to those with a Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting or equivalent, although qualifications in Mathematics, Engineering or Psychology will also be considered.
- CFA holder or currently pursuing CFA qualifications.