INVESTMENT MANAGER (ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FOCUS IN CHINA)
My client is a JV with a strong financial backing by a conglomerate. They are looking to establish a foothold domestically and require a high-caliber investment manager(Specializing in alternative investments and in china market) to manage and grow their portfolio.
Investment Manager Job Duties
- Conduct market research on geopolitical and economical landscape to conceptualize and execute investment ideas.
- Determine market outlook and out-perform benchmarks
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential
- Meet with investors and stakeholders to stay up-to-date about market situations and influence investment decisions
Investment Manager Skills and Qualifications
- -Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting
- Experience with long-short funds or multi-asset classes will be a plus
- Able to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- Multi-tasking with different stakeholders while having efficient teamwork
- Singaporeans preferred