Senior Controller, Markets & Treasury Control
- Exciting Opportunity within the Institutional Finance division
- Support the Structured Solutions Manager on all aspects related to FXO and IRO (both Sales and Trading Franchise)
- Reports to Structured Solutions Manager, Markets & Treasury Control
About The Role
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full time role
As a Senior Controller, Structured Products Team, Markets & Treasury Control you will support the Structured Solutions Manager on all aspects related to FXO and IRO (both Sales and Trading Franchise) to ensure the business is financially well managed through the application of disciplined control processes including P&L recognition, price testing/IPV of trader marked inputs, validation and control, review of regulatory data, performance attribution, Balance Sheet commentaries and cash exposures management. You will be involved in the day to day management of the desks and is tasked with understanding the financial outcome of the business trading and sales performance as it relates to the products managed.
You will be responsible to analyze and measure key business drivers to ensure performance outcomes are understood and key controls are effective, link outcomes to drivers. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and key stakeholders while maintaining independent views. Review, adopt and improve existing Financial Control processes over Franchise Support
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong experience in non-linear derivatives valuation particularly for IR and FX product. Working knowledge in XVA pricing and banking industry practices.
- Continuous improvement focused
- Knowledge of risk management theories such as portfolio hedging, Greeks and VaR.
- Proven experience in derivatives pricing, accounting policies and operation of accounting systems
- Effective communication skills
- CFA, CA/CPA, FRM preferred
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN006992).