Duties and Responsibilities
- Full spectrum of financial and management reporting in compliance with Singapore FRS and IFRS. Manage all accounting entries, payments, receipts, and journal ledgers in timely manner.
- Implement and set up accounting system for change of functional currency and ensure it is compatible with group report requirement.
- Review management fee workings, prepare tax invoices, debit notes, credit notes and issue statement of accounts on monthly basis.
- Maintenance, compliance and reporting of LFMC (licensed fund management company) quarterly, annual submissions and surveys with MAS requirement.
- Monitor cashflow and base capital as MAS requirement.
- Collaborate with tax team for GST returns, withholding tax and income tax returns.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors, maintain audit schedule and breakdown of expenses, success fee, income, fixed asset, interest receivable, etc.
- Work closely with fund operational team, assist in fund payments, trades, distribution, drawdown, and other fund related matters.
- Liaise with fund administrators to ensure GST compliance of funds.
- Understand regulatory requirement of funds, cooperate with fund operational team and fund administrators in compliance with regulatory filing.
- Assist fund incorporations, bank account opening, local license application.
- Any other adhoc request
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferable in fund admin, asset management company or audit firm.
- Preferable with professional qualification, CPA, CFA, ACCA , or a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Team player with integrity, able to work independently with minimum supervision and coordinate across team from various departments / entities.
- Outcome and result oriented, with rigorous approach to tasks assigned.
- Has strong sense of responsibility and personal drive and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.