Accounting & Tax (Financial Industry)
- Review and manage the team's financial reporting deliverables and supporting schedules
- Perform variance analysis in ensuring reasonableness of reported numbers.
- Ensure compliance to group and statutory policies.
- Drive and manage the team's involvement in initiatives and projects.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on relevant regulatory or statutory change and undertake research on Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Deliver continuous improvement in investment analysis, processes and controls.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance. CFA and/or CPA certification
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience preferably in Insurance industry. Candidates with investment accounting background or related fields and/or consolidation will be preferred.
- Good understanding in Financial Markets & Financial Derivatives.
- Computing (IT): Proficient in MS Excel and MS Office, Data Visualisation - Python, R, SQL, Microsoft Excel VBA will be advantage
- High level of integrity, people and project management skills.