Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager, Treasury DCM Centre
- Lead or participate in marketing corporate and financial institution clients' DCM product needs, assist in DCM project Pricing and execution, and maintain the DCM customer relationships by performing data/market analysis and providing financing advice and market update.
- Assist Department Head and other senior staff in formalising business plan and in other Head Office or regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Head Office, BOC branches, external intermediaries and authorities in various DCM projects and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch.
- Handle ad-hoc work assignment upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
- A recognized university degree with minimum of 3 years working experience in finance area.
- Sound knowledge in corporate finance, accounting, financial market products, and legal contract.
- Practical work experience in serving institutional clients, and familiar with DCM products, are highly valued.
- Familiar with local laws and regulations governing banking businesses and AML.
- Familar with Bloomberg，market analysis and bond pricing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
- Effective bilingual in English and Mandarin to understand policy and procedures composed in Chinese language from Head Office, and draft documents in Chinese language to Chinese-speaking customers and Head Office counterparts.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CFA are added advantages.