Senior Manager - Risk & Compliance
A management consulting firm with a global presence is looking to appoint a Senior Manager (Director-level) to lead a Compliance & Regulations team. The individual will play a vital role in helping to drive the firm's growth through business development and career development of team members. If you have a strong entrepreneurial drive and are seeking autonomy in your next position, this role is for you.
- Deliver project work, and produce proposals and other client materials, across a range of clients.
- Produce proposals and other client material
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulations
- Leverage on the global network of the business to partake in cross-selling initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Track developments in financial services industry
- Develop brand in Asia (publish articles, blogs, networking, event speaker).
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a consulting firm, a big 4 background would be ideal.
- Management consulting experience
- Deep expertise in at least one of the following areas: Ops risk, tech risk, compliance risk, regulatory licensing (i.e. HKMA, MAS, VB, SVF, SFC) and reporting, FCC, data privacy and independent assessment etc.
- Project management experience involving internal stakeholders and third parties
- Familiarity with local (MAS) and global regulatory landscape, with experience in delivery of assignments related to MAS.
- Regulatory/Operational risk transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance.
- Knowledge on AML/KYC, data privacy, data quality, Technology risk, Regulatory compliance review, controls assessment etc.
- Understanding of FinTech/RegTech
- Professional qualifications (CPA, CFA, FRM, CAMS, CISA, CISSP, or other related ones) advantageous.