AVP/ VP, Treasury Audit
- Plan, lead and execute financial markets related audits (covering front office to back office, including market risk, treasury credit risk, product control, treasury settlement and corporate treasury);
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls;
- Ensure audits are conducted effectively and completed within given timelines, audit findings and audit reports are well-written and presented on timely basis;
- Follow up on outstanding audit issues to check whether recommendations are implemented.
- A degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields;
- 3-10 years of internal audit experience in a bank covering financial markets related audits;
- Good knowledge of model validation, AML or Kondor Plus suite system would be an advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- CPA, CIA, CFA, FRM or relevant certifications.