Operations Analyst - Limassol
The Operations Analyst within the Global Assignment Management (GAM) team is responsible to manage the end-to-end process and team of individuals responsible processing analyst assignments globally. This includes maintaining process metrics, reporting to business stakeholders and senior management, and investigation of process exceptions.
The individual will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders across the MIS organization and will be responsible for:
- Management of analyst assignments in line with operational and regulatory requirements globally
- Management of queries from internal stakeholders and provision of SME knowledge on analyst assignments and associated Analyst Rotation policies and guidelines
- Periodic and Ad-Hoc management and regulatory reporting
- Process training and maintenance of supporting content and training materials (internal procedures, guidance documents etc.)
- Proactive assistance with key initiatives, including process improvements, change management, regulatory data reviews etc. on ad-hoc basis.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in business, management or similar field
- 3-5 years of operations, business process and/or business analysis experience
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
- Self-starter and team player with ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple, competing priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to successfully resolve requests/inquiries
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to supervise, facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (including VBA)
- Excellent Powerpoint and visualization skills a must; knowledge of PowerBI and other data analytics/visualization tools a plus
- Knowledge of Moody’s rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus
For Lithuania only: annual base salary gross: 26400 – 42200 EUR
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Moody’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Moody’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include short term incentives, health insurance (several options to choose from), accident and life insurance, access to the best in class learning and development platforms, flexible work arrangement.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.