Business analyst (regulatory reporting)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and end users
- Write user stories and confirm the understanding with the developers.
- Write function specifications and ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping and workflow diagramming.
- Document business rules, feasibility studies, and impact analysis
- Perform system analysis with the BA of other applications squads when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Coordinate with multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the projects
- Assist to prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Work with developers on system development and unit testing.
- Work with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience as Business Analyst, preferably in banking
- Knowledge and work experience in banking industry, preferably Wealth Management
- Knowledge of MIFIR, EMIR, MAS and/or HKMA reporting and related problematics
- Good understanding of the bank's processes, especially order execution
- Knowledge on FX, derivatives, equities, bonds, structured products
- Highly analytical mindset, capable of modeling complex systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels
- Experience in implementing software packages
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Good understanding and previous exposure to instrument referential systems
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience in banking and finance IT.