Relationship Manager, GFO/EAM
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties in the ecosystem to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- Develop strategies for the team and build up the Family Office/ EAM team in Singapore.
- Serve the demand for Asia EAMs clients, family offices, penetrating the EAM sector and expanding the footprints in Singapore.
- Develop a pipeline of prospective clients and lead sales pitches with the aim of growing AUM and revenue.
- Steer business growth and gain market shares, proactively engage EAM clients, ensuring strong product and service offering. This involves strengthening the partnership with the Private Bank and other service providers on offerings including Asset Allocation, Investment Advisory, Family Governance, Estate and Tax Planning, Legacy planning wealth structuring, Alternative investments.
- Work as an EAM expert, bring a strong network of Family Offices and source other external asset managers in partnership with the firm;
- Coordinate product maintenance, risk management, ongoing monitoring and regulatory reporting as per requirements by MAS.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excellent leadership and strong motivation to drive and develop the strategies on Global Family Office and EAM sector;
- Aspire to achieve team performance objectives and to uphold risk/compliance culture;
- At least 7 years of PWM/ Premier Banking experience, client acquisition skills and/ or experience in investment portfolio management. More experience candidates are welcome for Team Lead role, at least 10 years of PWM experience and is familiar with the operational model of EAM;
- Able to deliver results and is passionate in working in a growing WM platform;
- Ability to build trusted and long-lasting client relationships;
- Strong communication and presentation skills for ongoing client engagement;
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to creatively synthesize information to develop differentiated thought-leadership pieces and to host and moderate client events;
- Outstanding team management and interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders for leadership, team building, risk monitoring, operations and regulatory reporting tasks.