Senior Risk & Financial Analyst, Trade & Capital Markets
7 days left
- Create and translate financial and risk metrics and portfolio trends into actionable insights that improve decision making, performance and business growth in a business
- Implement key performance indicators and methodologies behind it to create, maintain and preserve value as an analyst for a highly complex business group or segment.
- Support the financial evaluation and alternatives/competition new business opportunities.
- Integrate disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools and knowledge of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques, including exploring new market instruments/technology to see if adoption will be beneficial to the business.
- Provide financial support to accomplish business plans, including financial modeling, scenario planning, valuation, monitoring performance against strategic decisions to impact the business.
- In collaboration with stakeholders and peers, identify opportunities, translating them into actionable business requirements, and possibly designing solutions to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work with Excel VBA Macros, SQL, and Python
- Experience with design, development and implementation of value-added business analytics
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to perform well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Understanding of credit and market risk concepts
- Project management and stakeholder management skills
- Curious, and eager to learn and improve, a resourceful self-starter that follows through and delivers on tasks
- A team player who is not afraid of digging deep into the details and tackling unstructured problems Meticulous and highly numerate
- Comfortable working with multiple global teams