Lead Analyst, Reporting & Analytics, Group Credit Analytics, Risk Portfolio Management
Risk Portfolio Management comprises a broad range of functions primarily focused on credit portfolio management across banking subsidiaries within OCBC Group. These include:
- Assessing the risk and opportunities in the context of risk appetite and macro conditions.
- Analyse portfolio performance. Identify trends and drivers, draw insights and development recommendations.
- Manage risk measurement framework such as scorecards and rating models, RWA approach, risk data and systems infrastructure, policy and processes. These are used in underwriting, limits, early warning, capital and provision level assessments.
- Managing portfolio dashboards / reports to stakeholders.
- Prepare regular credit risk management reports providing analyses on trends, variances, and key concerns
- Support ad-hoc requests from senior management, business units or external parties
- Ensure credit portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities are in-place to meet current/future reporting requirements
- 10-12 years of banking and finance experience preferably in the reporting and analytics role
- Knowledge of credit risk concepts with exposure to wholesale and/or consumer businesses of a bank
- Hands-on experience in working with large databases, writing scripts and configuring analytical tools (e.g., Python/SAS/Qlikview)
- Adept in dealing with multiple stakeholders (IT, operations, business units, risk, and finance analysts) in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a logical manner, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Aptitude with details but not forgetting the macro view