Client Onboarding - Assistant Manager / Manager
- Conduct CDD/ECDD for Individual and Corporate Clients (including Funds and Trusts),
- Review and ensure that all CDD and ECDD information (source of funds and wealth) are obtained;
- Account creation and maintenance via back office system.
- Address queries from Compliance reviews, audit findings and SGX/MAS;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (business units, dealing, operations) and clients to ensure KYC/Account Opening documents are submitted;
- Conduct remediation/periodic reviews for existing accounts and ECDD for high risk customers;
- Incorporate new policies into the Client Onboarding Manual and customer forms;
- Review FATCA and CRS self-certification information for regulatory reporting;
- Maintain compliance with all corporate and regulatory standards (eg, SFA, AML/CFT, FATCA, CRS, etc);
- Communicate with clients via email correspondence;
- Update statistics for monthly reporting;
- Any Ad-hoc tasks from Operations Head.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a minimum of 3 years of Client onboarding experience.
- Demonstrates a good understanding and working knowledge of MAS' AML/CFT regulations, Sale of Investment Products (SIP/CAR/CKA), MAS' circulars relating to client information, FATCA and CRS regulations is a must.
- Prior experience in processing Corporate Account (including Funds and Trust) applications; World check screening (batch upload, resolution) are required.
- Hands on experience in account creation
- A good understanding of financial statements.
- Client onboarding with AML Compliance / Operations background is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel Vlookup, MS Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and good time-management skill.
- A goal-getter, independent, resourceful, shows initiative and good writing skills.