- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a professional Product Design role, focusing on execution and UI design
- Must have solid practical knowledge of Interaction Design, Usability, Prototyping
- FIGMA skills / experience ( this is the tool of choice) and candidates must at least know how to use it.
- Need to have a good blend of user experience and ability to communicate through UI designs ( think broadly through interaction design)
- Stakeholder management with product owner, developers) - complex environment & business requirement candidates to have 5 yrs of relevant of experience.
- Experience in designing responsive web and mobile apps
- Start-up experience or mentality a plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Ability to prototype rapidly, be it with paper, Sketch, Figma, AdobeXD, or other tools
- Ability to work directly with engineers when needed
- Previous experience creating and launching mobile applications or taking a product from concept to production
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Experience working on enterprise projects involving data visualisation and creation of various types of dashboards is an advantage though not critical
- Keen aesthetic sense and a level of detail bordering on the obsessed, naturally delivering pixel-perfect comps and guiding development teams towards accurate implementation and translation of UX/UI aspects
- Good understanding of user-centred design principles and best practices and use of Design Systems