Senior Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst within Financial Markets Regulatory programme, you will be involved in critical regulatory projects, working in a dynamic global team with software engineers, other project managers, business stakeholders, Operational partners, and other technical experts globally.
Top 3 skills
- Reporting Regulatory projects).
- Working with technology teams to design the reconciliation solution and process, implement the reconciliation tool into SCB architecture.
- Defining and establishing the necessary source TP feeds into the reconciliation tool.
- Defining and establishing the necessary source Trade Repository feeds into the reconciliation tool
- Operationalizing the analysis and categorization of breaks (second half of year)
- Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Conduct meetings and relevant discussions to engage stakeholders in the right perspective and take the task to closure.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal (Legal, Compliance, other tech teams, Transaction Reporting teams) and external (DTCC, Industry calls, Regulators etc).
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner - assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps.
- Determine Strategic Solutions / Proposals - focusing on long term efficiency, risk reduction and regulatory compliance
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution.
Top 3 skills
- Exposure to financial products - listed and OTC (IRS, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, swaps and rates/credit derivatives)
- Should have experience in any 2-3regulatory domain (MIFID II/EMIR/MAS/HKMA/ASIC/Dodd Frank/CFTC/ESMA)
- Minimum 8+years in banking
- Technical skill like SQL, XML and data analysis