Wealth Advisory and Communications (AVP) - Wealth Management
- The role is for Wealth Advisory and Strategy, with the focus on generating Investment Content and Portfolio Strategy.
- The scope includes incorporating House Views into the process of curating wealth solutions and positioning to sales frontliners.
- Other scopes include Trust onboarding and liaison, Digital Wealth Advisory initiatives and new hire training.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in financial services
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Business is required; advanced degrees will be a plus
- Strong understanding of macroeconomics, investment concepts, and investment knowledge relating to Unit Trust and Treasury products.
- Ability to do investment content writing, use of Bloomberg terminal and have good knowledge of MS powerpoint and Excel
- Collaborate with outside resources to effectively execute initiatives that are timely and relevant for our target audiences
- Wealth products sales experience will be an advantage.