Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- Assist the Relationship Manager in daily administrative and transaction work.
- Assist in new credit applications, including financial spreading, company and industry analysis.
- Preparation of credit report submission including analysis and Customer Due Diligence.
- Assist in the legal documentation process of all new deals.
- Assist in new corporate account opening.
- Managing of the credit portfolio.
- Perform credit annual review and KYC review.
- Preparation of periodic reports to Branch and Head Office.
- Ability to multi-task and carry out any other duties assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Entry Level specialised in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking business associates.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and communication skill.
- Good team player and demonstrate ability to learn fast and perform well within minimal supervision.