- The role will work closely with Investment teams globally to further enhance our ESG framework and tools into the investment process.
- Involves understanding the philosophy and approach of our teams towards ESG, understanding sector trends and critical ESG issues faced by companies.
- The coverage extends across various asset classes that they invest in namely (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-strategy)
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- In-depth knowledge on ESG and sustainability.
- Good understanding of capital markets and ESG issues, especially how these issues can impact an investment thesis across equity and fixed income.
- Clear, logical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Min 8 years of relevant experience is a must.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.