Real Estate Private Equity Associate, Singapore
- Top tier buyside, permanent headcount based in Singapore
- Associate level, exclusive mandate
- Sector: Real Estate (but open to generalists or candidates with related sector experience i.e hard assets/ infrastructure etc)
Responsibilities would include:
- The team invests in real estate and related assets outside of Singapore, with asset classes ranging from office, retail, hospitality, residential, industrial, and corporates.
- Execute strategy of building a global real estate portfolio to deliver superior long-term risk-adjusted returns.
- Independently develop and maintain financial models for various types of investment structures (including debt and equity, listed and private, JVs, direct and indirect instruments).
- Screen and evaluate deals, including performing market research, financial analysis and cash-flow modelling, investment feasibility, and making recommendations to senior members of the team.
- Assist in managing deals through the entire process, spanning the preparation of internal approval papers, due diligence, negotiation, structuring, documentation and closing.
- Assist in formulating, researching and preparing papers / presentation decks for new investment ideas and themes.
- Support senior colleagues in managing investments within an assigned portfolio. Monitor the performance of these portfolio investments against the market, budget and business plans, with the objective of driving performance to achieve investment targets.
- Assist the team in conducting portfolio level risk and performance analysis, and creating periodic reports and annual strategy presentations.
- Assist seniors in business development and relationship-building.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in a top tier investment bank, investment, buyside, private equity, AM
- Sectors covered / prior deal record must have some form of real estate, infra, hard assets or related sectors - open to generalists who have done some of those
- Good analytical, financial analysis, financial modelling skills
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver under time pressure
- Team player
- Strong work ethics and excellent learning / work attitude
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen, intellectual curiosity, solution-oriented approach, a good sense of urgency
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
EA Personnel No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112