Assistant Vice President/ Vice President, Investment
- Identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities, including preparing board papers and financial models
- Responsible for the structuring and executing of deal acquisitions (including underwriting deals, conducting feasibility studies, cashflow analysis and due diligence)
- Project manage investment and divestment processes including participation in both bidding and bilateral/ off-market transactions
- Work with internal functional teams and external advisors on deal documentation and contracts;
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired
- Assisting with investor pitchbook preparation, queries on investment portfolio.
- Asset management - be responsible for the assets under management and its performance
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Real Estate Management or equivalent from a good university
- Prior experience in investment management
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in real estate investment and asset management. Experience in the education sector, acquisition of education platform or the private equity sector is a plus.
- Good writing skills
- Strong verbal, financial modelling and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and have initiative
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines. Results oriented.
- A team player