Senior iNet engineer
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain and upgrade our client network and connectivity to other offices, regional exchanges, collocation sites and clients
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as Firewall, Load Balancer, IPS, proxy etc.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and ensure the solutions comply to Bank's standard
- Participate in coordination with the Central architecture team to various initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, evaluations, and tests.
- Analyse business requirements, translates them and elaborates in coordination with the central engineering teams suitable technical solutions in line with the Global team's Infrastructure standards.
- Gather all business requirements and communicate solutions to the appropriate parties and handle the implementation of those solutions with the central team
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture design, implementation, and support
- Practical experience in deploying network and security equipment, such as wireless infrastructure, firewalls, load balancers and proxy
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP and OSPF running on firewall, F5 LTM, MacAfee proxy and Cisco ISE with strong deployment and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong technical background in managing Checkpoint and Fortinet firewalls in implementation and troubleshooting.
- At ease with network monitoring and troubleshooting/analysis tools, such as Solarwinds, WireShark, NetFluke, ServOne etc.
- Familiar with Market access across Asia Pacific, and ability to utilize network knowledge and experience to improve network infrastructure performance
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework
- Proficiency in handling complex IT-related projects: from writing a proposal, initiating, & planning projects, to executing, monitoring/controlling projects, until and including project closure.
- CCSA/CCSE or CNE-4/CNE-5 is the minimum requirement
- 5+ years of experience in firewall, proxy, F5 deployment services, with minimum 2 years in the finance industry
- Expertise in exchange connectivity and trading network security infrastructure design, implementation, and support
- Expertise in Firewall implementation and support
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise in PMI methodology