Fund Specialist, Family Office
- Conduct ongoing research to track market trends and come up with new investment ideas according to the House's View.
- Build trustful relationships with the partners/bankers and act as a Fund specialist to give the best advisory
- Work closely with external Fund Managers on fund selection and due-diligence works
- Always engage with FO/HNW and promote the best investment solutions
- Responsible for time-to-time investment analysis and performance report to FO/HNW
- Conduct business presentations in Chinese
- At least 5 years of funds management experience preferably in a discretionary portfolio/ fund management context
- Great exposure and analysis on Funds - Hedge Fund, PE Fund, Mutual Fund mainly
- Experience in dealing with Family Office and professional investors (HNWIs)
- Outstanding commercial acumen, presentation, verbal and strong written skills in English and Chinese as you will be required to liaise with Chinese-speaking clients most of the time.
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills can communicate effectively with multi-functional/ cross-regional teams and with senior management
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion.
- Degree holder, CFA, FRM and/or CAIA designations are highly desirable
- Result-oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards