Client Service Associate, Global Investment Firm
- Investigate and answer non-investment decisions related client and investment team inquiries
- Coordinate with investment teams to complete ad-hoc operational projects, provide supplemental portfolio analysis, and gather information to aid investment decisions
- Efficiently lead the onboarding of new clients by proactively managing internal and external data and regulatory information requests and keeping a client centric focus
- Engage with client contact(s), investment teams, and other internal business areas to ensure effective communication regarding the implementation of investment decisions
- Enter approved transactions into internal trade order system, ensuring prompt and accurate processing by internal groups, and generally overseeing full transaction lifecycle
- Contact investment managers and/or custodians regarding individual portfolios (i.e. to execute investment decisions, to make changes in performance reporting criteria, to research manager terms, etc.)
- BS/BA with 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience in portfolio-related operations valuable. Knowledge of alternatives particularly private equity & hedge funds preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated skill in project management and prioritization
- Familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer Regulations as well as Due Diligence requirements
- Understanding of currency and derivative overlay implementation and monitoring
- Experience with Bloomberg and FactSet is a plus.