Assistant to Directors cum Finance Executive
- Prepare financial and management reports on the performance of investment portfolio held by the group as well as personal portfolio of the Directors
- Provide support with all aspects of financial and investment matters including portfolio analysis and accounts management
- Liaise with stakeholders and external parties on behalf of Directors
- Assist with preparation of presentations and other banking/investment related documents
- Translation of investment related documents
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role preferably from financial industry.
- Good investment background and knowledge in equities, bonds, private equity.
- Strong in analytical and excel skills.
- Adaptable and meticulous.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Candidates with higher experience will considered for senior role