Analyst/ Associate, Risk Control
We are currently looking for a professional who has strong detail orientation and numeracy skills to join our Risk Control team in our Singapore Branch, who will be responsible for the reporting of market risk and P&L results in line with the requirements of the banking supervisory authorities.
- Produce and analyse the P&L and risk reports for the Financial Markets units in Singapore Branch
- Calculate the market risk and liquidity risk positions of the Singapore Branch
- Produce and analyse the volume structure limit report
- Distribute reports to the local trading departments and to the Risk Control team in Head Office
- Implement Head Office methodologies and concepts
- Understand the risk profile of new products and find solutions for Risk and P&L reporting
- Identify risk drivers and ensure systems are in place for the data capture, processing and accurate reporting of market price risk
- Submit weekly reports to Head Office for detailed P&L computations for the portfolio investment positions
- Continue to develop the role with regards to bank/market requirements
- Update procedures and relevant documentation
- Answer ad-hoc requests from Head Office
- Diploma/Degree/Post graduate diploma in Finance/Mathematics/Economics. FRM is an added advantage.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in Risk Control or related field.
- Candidates with different educational qualifications but possess several relevant years of experience will be considered.
- IT proficiency with Excel VBA skills
- Exposure to Front-office trading systems would be an advantage (e.g. Murex)
- Exposure to Risk Manager system by Risk Metrics
- Experience with banking instruments such as money-market, FX, Bonds, IRS, cross currency swaps, Repos, futures, credit default swaps.