Senior Data Analyst
- Ability to link analytical techniques and framework to business goals and/or customer experience
- Work closely with all business functions viz., sales & service, segment, product, marketing, control and operations teams to execute on the data analytics deliverables
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- 5+ years of experience with exposure to Financial Services, Consulting, Fintech / Technology with minimum 1-2 years of data analytics experience.
- Proficient in SAS Programming and SQL
- Ability to develop dashboards using visualization tools like Tableau is preferred
- Experience analyzing large datasets; applying mathematical, statistical and quantitative analysis techniques to perform complex analyses and data mining