Wealth Management, Relationship Specialist for Multi Family Office Asia, Associate, Singapore
Relationship Specialists play an important role in the MFO team. They are the day-to-day interface between the MFOs and JP Morgan on all questions related to specific client accounts. They assist MFOs in the account opening process, in account maintenance and in ensuring that all transactions across asset classes including the left and right hand side of the balance sheet settle correctly in the end clients' accounts.
- Relationship Specialists identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- They work as part of the MFO team to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to clients across all Private Bank solutions. Primary contact for service related troubleshooting for MFO s.
- MFOs (regular, frequent interaction):
- Servicing MFO: work closely with MFO Business Developer throughout the MFO life cycle from initial onboarding, periodic review (quarterly or annually as the case may be) until offboarding if needed. Build relationship with MFO relationship managers and provide them with guidance in terms of their end client account opening with JPM
- Account Opening: Cooperate with MFOs for collection of account opening documents. Collect KYC, liaise with MFO on a/c opening forms, get exception approvals for PEP/AML. Calculate Source of Wealth, fill out CA, handle Red Dot together with MFO Business Developer. Any communication with the end client at this stage is done through the MFO.
- Account Maintenance: work with Client Service Specialist (CSS) to answer MFO questions with regards to settlement, corporate actions, statements, etc. Solve issues highlighted by MFOs in cooperation with MO. Focus on fast turnaround and clear communication.
- Information Updates: Assist MFOs in all information updates like change of address, updated KYC changes, and ensures all necessary documentation is processed in accordance with the bank's standards.
- Account Administration: Will set up credit lines in WS, take care of account unblocks, handle updates of client backgrounds and periodic KYC renewal.
- Provides proactive service on transaction processing such as deposits, loans, asset transfers, corporate action, servicing inquiries and investigation handling etc.
- Liaises with CSS to initiate and act upon funds transfer or securities transfers requests. CSS will own the actual fund or security transfer process and necessary callbacks with the end client.
- Assists in execution of credit facility, facilitates ad-hoc client requests, trouble shooting and helps drive remediation or campaigns required by the bank.
- End clients:
- Available as a resource for end clients for servicing requests. Due to the setup of the MFO group, only the Business Developers and Relationship Specialists will communicate with MFO end clients.
- Available to meet in person with end clients to assist with account related questions, typically together with an MFO representative.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 4 years of solid Client Service / Relationship Manager support experience, preferably experience in dealing with financial intermediaries and their clients in a Private Bank.
- Solid working knowledge of all Private Banking products including relevant operational processes on cash/securities settlement, corporate action and banking products etc.
- High sensitivity to Private Banking Control standards particularly those related to money transfers, securities settlement, hold mail, credit and any other transactional services.
- Strong interpersonal skills on servicing and ability to maintain and deepen relationships.
- Capable of interacting with clients directly and able to resolve client inquiries and trouble shoot problems independently.
- Knowledge of all relevant systems and software packages including MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and other products.
- Fast paced, adaptable and able to work in a demanding and unpredictable environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to think outside the box. Results oriented.
- Alongside fluent English, business fluent verbal and written Chinese language skills are required as the job holder will frequently interact with Chinese speaking clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills