- Maintain bank relationships and liquidity management, Co-ordinating and liaising with banks on the company's trade facilities.
- Placing transactions with financing banks and checking the workability of Export Letters of Credit (LOC) and exporting of documents presentations.
- Overseeing trade finance related activities e.g., TR drawdown.
- Managing daily cash flow which includes tracking, reviewing of cash balances, identifying and allocating excess cash for investment and forecast.
- Loan management process - preparation of loan documentation, roll-overs and settlements.
- Submission of Treasury reports for management review.
- Preparing and filing of relevant documents including bank instruction letters and liquidity position reports.
- Working with Trading and Operations Teams to ensure securitization of financing and monitoring the trade flow.
- Working with traders, operation, risk and accounting teams to resolve any Treasury related matters and provide assistance where necessary.
- Maintain proper controls and treasury standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge in Trade Finance and Treasury activities
- Good understanding in Accounting and Finance concepts, regulations and process