Real Estate Investment Analyst
- Support the origination and analysis of real estate investment opportunities in Australia, UK, US, Singapore, and other developed markets across various asset classes and investment structures
- Build and analyse financial models and perform market analysis and research to assess opportunities
- Support the due diligence and deal execution process
- Preparation of Investment Committee submissions and other investment material
- Support the asset management of completed deals, including monitoring of projects and writing of asset performance reports.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience in real estate fund management, property development, M&A, corporate finance, private equity or similar.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken) to communicate with Chinese speaking stakeholders.