Exciting Opportunity with a Tier 1 Bank - Director, Analytics and Reporting - Contract till July 202
- Professional with analytics experience (10-12 years) preferably in financial services, ability to collect, and analyse complex data to prepare reports, which may be in the form of visualizations like graphs, charts and dashboards in support of investigations.
- Experience in drafting, documenting, reporting, and analysing data. Demonstrable track record of showing good quality judgement providing concise, accurate, thorough, and well-structured analysis (both verbally and in writing).
- Analytical mindset - Able to detect outliers by observing movements and trends in data. Be able to investigate issues and identify the drivers.
- Reporting - expertise in performing deep-dives on topical matters with in-depth understanding of underlying data, visualise insights and findings and presenting it to a wide group of stakeholders.
- Experience working on regulatory and audit requests.
- Experience working with highly confidential data.
- Well developed, flexible interpersonal and leadership skills appropriate at all levels of engagement within an organisation: ability to simplify complex and technical issues for non-technical audience.
- Strong experience working with senior stakeholders including effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong experience in leading, managing and tracking strategic projects to completion.
- Strong and keen risk and control mindset to ensure they are escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables with demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent English language and writing skills.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound judgment. excellent collaborative and team playing skills. Diplomacy, empathy and a 'can-do attitude'. Politeness, sensitivity, and the ability to gently, but professionally stand your grand when needed.
- An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures, and specific transactions. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience.
- Sound understanding of the Whistleblowing Rules introduced by FCA and PRA.
- Where applicable, sound understanding of the Bank's relevant policy and standards.
- Sound understanding of the Operational Risk Framework.
- Understanding of regulatory banking conduct environment & should be fully aware of associated Operational and Regulatory Risks.
- Personal authority, integrity, and ethics.
- Advanced Excel VBA skills, with experience in data visualisation tools such as Tableau Power BI, MicroStrategy, a plus.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Sound knowledge of banking systems and organisational.
- Understanding of the key features of regulations that affect the Group.