Relationship Manager, Client Coverage
You will be responsible for :-
- Acquiring and originating new business accounts and generating revenue for large corporate accounts;
- Identify opportunities and work with product partners to develop strategies to originate and structure banking solutions to clients;
- Create cash flow models to assess financial soundness including appropriate debt covenant levels, debt service and repayment capabilities.
- A good degree, preferably Business, Finance or Accountancy with at least 5 years' relevant experience in commercial / corporate/investment banking, preferably dealing with large real estate companies and conglomerates;
- Strong knowledge in bank products such as loans, trade finance, treasury, debt and equity fund raising, merger & acquisition and transaction banking;
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with knowledge of accounting and good credit skills;
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- Proactive, meticulous, team player, excellent in multitasking and good coordinating skills;
- Ability to think out of the box and handle new challenges;
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.