CIB - Futures & Options Electronic Trading Sales - Analyst- Singapore
As a member of Asia Pacific FICC e-Sales, you will be part of a team responsible for actively marketing J.P. Morgan's global suite of execution services to our client base in the Asia Pacific region, with the primary objectives of growing revenues and market share, developing meaningful relationships and driving new business initiatives with prospective and existing clients.
- Ownership of the sales process: prospecting, negotiating commercial terms, coordinating across functional teams and businesses, delivering best-fit solutions, bringing clients live, and maintaining ongoing dialogue to grow and maintain relationships.
- Driving growth through origination, focusing on clients trading into global futures and options markets while managing existing client relationships and developing new ones leveraging our best-in-class offering
- Identify new prospective clients to sell our electronic trading capabilities including market access, platforms and algorithmic trading
- Keeping a pulse on the market, anticipating client needs and recognizing opportunities to deliver the firm
- Understanding, analyzing and optimizing profitability metrics at the client level, conducting regular reviews with clients
- Leveraging client and industry intel to effectively communicate product requirements to business and technology partners
- Partnering and collaborating with colleagues across Markets & Prime Services to maximize revenue opportunities
- Minimum 1 years' experience in relevant banking/financial industries
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
- Deep knowledge of e-trading landscape, global futures markets, vendor solutions and participants.
- Demonstrable understanding of algorithmic execution strategies, benchmarks, objectives and practical use.
- Prior experience in sales/trading, electronic markets at a top tier bank or buy-side institution a plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive self-starter comfortable in a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Strong moral character operating with highest level of integrity and ethics
- Comfortable presenting in front of, and communicating JPM's value proposition to, diverse audiences including C-Suite executives, Portfolio Managers & Traders, Operations and Technologists