Senior Relationship Manager (Commodity Business Unit)
- Prospect and onboard new customer relationships after comprehensive assessment.
- Manage existing portfolio (focus mainly on Singapore and regional energy traders) with strong risk management.
- Complete KPI targets allocated by management.
- Be responsible and accountable for files and facility utilisation including the associated risks eg. credit, compliance, etc.
- Work well with team members and guide / train junior RMs.
- Perform duties effectively with stakeholders,identify improvements and process changes and ensure housekeeping is in order.
- Other jobs assigned by line manager.
- Undergraduate Bachelor or above.
- At least 5 years related working experience.
- Outstanding marketing, analysis and communication skills.
- Strong risk control and compliance awareness.
- Able to communicate both verbally and written in Chinese and English so as to communicate with our Chinese-speaking customers and HQ.