Programme Manager, Customer Digital Experience, Digital & Transformation, Global Corporate Banking
At Global Corporate Banking, we serve a diverse group of domestic and multinational corporations across a range of industries including government agencies, real estate, utilities, infrastructure, healthcare, technology, transportation, commodities and energy amongst others. We have dedicated relationship managers in offices across the world who provide comprehensive and personalised coverage to our clients through deep understanding of their activities and needs. We are looking for a go-getter to build upon our many years of successes with the use of advanced analytics and technology to prepare ourselves for the digital age. The customer experience is being redefined as data and technology is being put to deliver a frictionless, fast and consistent service model. The Digital & Transformation team will focus on developing capabilities to maintain Global Corporate Banking's competitive edge and relevance. We have a strong preference for bankers who excel at strategising and implementing solutions that challenge the status quo and create what our clients will need tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the entire suite of digital initiatives for Global Corporate Banking, to improve customer's digital experience
- Drive and lead discussions with stakeholders across business, risk and technology to implement appropriate process and software
- Coordinate with multiple functional specialists across the group, prepare and obtain approval for third-party risk management documentation, new product documentation etc.
- Strong focus on measurement of success metrics by being accountable for the tangible value and positive customer experience created from all initiatives undertaken, with unassailable clarity on how they benefit the business
- Facilitate the global roll-out of digital initiatives across all international offices
- Undertake all activities necessary to launch new initiatives, including obtain sponsorship, conduct trainings, preparing user guides and maintain documentation for audit etc.
- Push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping and creative thinking
- Champion agile best practices, processes and tools
- Relevant bachelors' degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a technology or consulting firm or managing technology projects with a focus on customer experience
- Experience managing process improvements and driving cross-functional buy-in
- Experience balancing multiple workstreams with aggressive timelines
- High attention to details, meticulous and able to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment