Investment/Portfolio Manager (Urgent, MNC)
- Adecco Personnel Pte. Ltd.
- Singapore, Singapore
- 15k - 25k
- 15 Nov 2022
- 12 Dec 2022
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Investment/Portfolio-Related: Ensure the proper management of the company's trading matters for various asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, other Derivatives & Structured Funds)
- Risk Management & Compliance: Guarantee the company's risk management & compliance matters are in good order.
- Investment Opportunities: Identify investment opportunities for growth.
- Stakeholder Management: Work with internal stakeholders to solve issues as they arise.
Experience Requirements :
- At least 5 years experience in investment management, preferably in trading/structuring.
- Experience working on various asset classes - fixed income, equities, etc.
- Asia & US Equity market exposure & experience
- Good knowledge and experience managing portfolios in a formal setting (bank, family office, investment firm).
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg & MS Office.
Education Requirements :
Masters/Bachelor in Accountancy/Business/Finance
Please send your updated CV and expected compensation package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via a confidential chat.