- Provide support in identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities, structuring, and executing the acquisition of assets.
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions, present financial analysis to key stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting and coordinating legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with internal functional teams and external advisers/ consultants.
- Preparation of investment papers, presentations and other materials as required.
- Assist in the project management of investment / divestment processes including participation in both auction and bilateral/ off-market transactions, work with internal functional teams and external advisors on deal documentation and contracts.
- To support divestment activities including due diligence, structuring and related work.
- Assist with Investor Relations, e.g., investor pitchbook preparation, queries on investment portfolio.
- Provide support in the formulation and execution of asset management plans for the real estate asset portfolio assigned with the objective of realising the optimum income and highest value of the assets.
- Liaise with appointed Property Managers, Leasing Managers, and local office to ensure the achievement of the desired performance of the properties such as budget, Hold/Sell analysis, as well as quarterly reporting.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate Management, Finance or equivalent from a good university
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Good report writing, verbal, financial modelling and presentation skills
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player