Assistant Relationship Manager
5 days left
- Proactively support the SRM to develop and manage on a day to day basis both potential new customer targets and existing customers to meet assigned financial and non-financial targets, in compliance with QNB policies and procedures, regulations and prevailing best practices.-
- Assist the SRM to prepare comprehensive credit proposals for new / prospective customers that adequately address all relevant risk factors and satisfy minimum acceptable standards of QNB corporate credit.
- Assist the SRM to prepare comprehensive credit reviews for existing customer facilities, at least one month before limit expiry, that adequately address all relevant and current risk factors and the latest developments in the industry, market and business.
- Assist the SRM to identify and timely report on all negative events and early signals on potentially problematic accounts / relationships.
- Assist the SRM to maintain the timely review of credit applications and documents within set turn around time, in coordination with Credit Risk. Support the SRM, and others as requested, in identifying weak aspects of credit applications.
- Assist the SRM in monitoring SRM's customer credit positions for full compliance with set limits and QNB's Investment and Credit Strategy.
- Support the SRM in the preparation of periodic Management and Business Information reports to executive management, as requested.
- In the absence of Credit Admin Role:
- Liaise with HO credit admin on the credit documentation meeting the terms & conditions as per approval.
- Seek HO Credit Admin acknowledgment when needed for collaterals submitted and supporting documents.
- Seek HO Credit Admin Review and have the checklist completed for Credit Operations to complete the remaining tasks
- To assist customers in all their queries on Bank's product and seek solution to their requests
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/ units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal Auditors, Compliance, Financial Control and Risk Functions as and when required.
- University graduate (Bachelors degree) preferably with a Major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics, or Business Administration (related field of study), Masters preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing)
- At least 4-6 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with a large local / International Bank.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the corporate banking customer segment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products.
- A strong customer service orientation with exceptional knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Proven marketing and sales skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.