Relationship Manager, Wholesale Corporate Marketing (Indonesia)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To independently manage a portfolio of large corporate customers from Indonesia. These companies are involved in business that range from natural resources, agricultural, commodities, mining, automotive, etc.
- To service their business with the full range of financial products and services, including cross-selling capital markets, corporate finance, treasury, cash management and trade finance products.
- To prepare credit propositions and credit reviews, including cashflow projection and analysis.
- To generate revenue from existing and new relationships.
- To solicit new business opportunities from existing customers.
- To conduct business development and to solicit new relationship names.
- To assist Business Head to drive new strategic initiatives
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active and has a positive attitude
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate banking, with good understanding of full suites of corporate banking products, including treasury, cash management, trade finance, capital markets and corporate finance.
- Good credit skills and ability to structure financing solution to large corporate
- Strong communication skill and able to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work under tight timelines
- Results-oriented and customer-focused, with good strategic thinking
- Prepared to travel regularly to the region.
- Able to converse in foreign language, such as Bahasa Indonesia, will be advantage but not a requirement