Middle Office Operations - Equity Volatility Analyst
- Assist with trade bookings, long-form confirmation review, corperate actions adjustments.
- Support on P&L inquiries, position reconciliations, trade allocations, trade affirmations, settlements, postions unwides and iterms of the like while monitoring third-party platform for trade managment.
- This role will work closely with Portfolio Management, Trading, Fund Accounting, Technology, and Risk to delvier timely position date, P&L and NAV with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects with ecaluations of new vendor produts to support OTC.
- Degree in Finance or related field.
- Experience in Operations or related trade support role.
- Strong product knowlege of Volatility/Variance/Dividend Swaps and OTC Options.
- Understanding of corperate action and techinial knowlege on how to adjust derivatives accordingly.
- System knowledge of Enfusion, Markitwire will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile approach, VBA, SQL, Geneca and JIRA will be a plus.