5 days left
- Work closely with the Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers to deliver Java components to internal business users
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architectural, system design and programming approach
- Deeply passionate about best-practice software design principles, you will write robust code along with a high-level of test coverage
- Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the bank standards
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology
- Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions and operational procedures
- Act as the second line of support during production problems.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 12+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience preferably working on full stack development
- 8+ years of working experience in frontend technologies or libraries (React)
- 6+ years Java development experience working in a performance focused concurrent environment with a solid understanding of data structures and algorithms and their applications.
- Working knowledge on DevOps toolset such as ansible, docker, Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle/Postgres database
Qualification & Skills
Development Tools and Methodologies
- Experience of TDD and BDD in a commercial environment
- Exposure to continuous build and deployment solutions such as Jenkins
- Able to work within an agile environment delivering software incrementally
Other Preferred Skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving and creative skills
- Good communication skills in both written and oral
- Ability to be organized and multi-task on different requirements across various stakeholders, and to work independently and under pressure
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness to work with a range of people from diverse background and geographies
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Hands on development experience on Spring/Spring boot and Hibernate
- Knowledge of Haskell would be an added advantage.
Domain Knowledge (Non-essential but very beneficial for this role)
- Knowledge of financial instruments and derivatives, trading and risk management, market data, and market risk processes and methodologies
- Understanding of risk measures, risk analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of at least one specific asset class / line of financial instruments
If you are keen to find out more about the role, please feel free to drop me an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a detailed information regarding this position.
Franzizca Mah I Delivery Manager
EA no. 16S8251 I Reg no. R22109328