Project Manager - 12 months contract - Changi
The individual will manage the India localisation project under the Digital Channel Data Analytics (DCDA) program and potentially any other projects in the pipeline. The Indian regulator has mandated all banks and financial institutions to provide onshore storage of domestic payments data. This requires all affected banks' systems to be localized including DCDA platforms such as Straight2Bank, Mobile, dashboards and other non-interactive channels.
- Have end-to-end accountability for project delivery to the agreed time, cost, quality and scope within accepted risk parameters
- Allocate resources effectively to maximize efficiency of project delivery to ensure high quality service at the right price by managing vendors within the vendor management framework
- Provide guidance, ensure corrective actions are taken as necessary, escalating issues timely to relevant stakeholders
- Chair regular working groups / committees to report progress
- Quantify the impact on time, cost and quality of risks, issues and change requests to the governance forums, enabling them to make informed decisions
- Oversee the co-ordination of project level milestones and adherence to organisation's standards and governance framework.
- Drive proactive management of issues and risks - working closely with the Product Owners to identify resolution and mitigation action plans
- Proactively maintain project library for quality and completeness, including auditable approval trails as per the organisation's PMS Assurance Framework
- Oversee the dependency across product execution plans in close collaboration with leads across multi-functional teams. Maintain momentum across the team to keep project on track
- Be willing to roll up the sleeves and have a 'no job is too small' mentality
- Preferably 4-6 years' of experience in project management in financial services, corporate or investment banking.
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new concepts to keep up with the changing environment, deal with uncertainty
- Experienced in financial/budget management
- Demonstrates good understanding of a wide range of elements of the organisation's business and the customers, industries, and partners with which the organisation is involved.
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers
- Analytical, critical, and creative problem-solving skills with an in-depth understanding of utilizing electronic delivery channels to meet business goals and client needs.
- Effective and persuasive communication both written and spoken, with strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration skills; ability to drive understanding and information exchange across all stakeholders
- Highly experienced on synthesizing data and providing analytics driven insights
- Attention to detail, ability to articulate without ambiguity
- Strong time management and organizational skills