Technical Lead - Java
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our team in Singapore .
As a Java Technical Lead, you will be working closely with multiple teams (Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Security and Integration) to design and develop solutions aligned to our overall strategy.
As an Java Technical Lead your scope of work includes:
- Design and develop low-latency applications
- Writing well designed, clean, readable and testable code
- Strong focus on high availability and performance
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improve system availability, resilience and performance.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Influence & coach team members to adopt development best practices (unit testing, code quality, documentation, ...)
- Ability to redesign and refactor legacy applications
- Proven experience with developing applications providing authentication & authorization services using industry standard protocols like SAML, OAuth 2.0
- Proven experience with
- Java 8+, Spring and Spring Boot
- Unit testing
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- SQL and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Proven experience with REST API development
- Requirement analysis
- Resource-based modelling
- API Security Standards
- Proven experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- Good written and oral communication skills
Other value-added skills
- Web development using Angular
- Test Driven Development or BDD
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes