Senior Business Analyst Core banking
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct Preliminary studies and functional analysis (including driving user workshops)
- Conduct cost estimation and planning elaboration and follow-up
- Lead and coordinate the work of other BAs from the same expertise domain
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees, as required
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Define Requirements and general functional specifications (GFS): Coordination of workshops, minutes, writing GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to Dev Team, etc
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Plan the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
- At least 10 years of experience in Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst and as a Project Manager
- Expert knowledge and experience on Core Banking platform for wealth management, understand the various flows and functions, familiar with system parameterization and configuration. Knowledge of Olympic Banking System is a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Client and static data management in core banking system (client account onboarding, usage of client data for tax and regulatory reporting, profitability reporting, etc)
- Knowledge of inter-bank reconciliation processes (with nostro banks, with custodians) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Fluent in SQL queries and data analysis, data modeling.
- Experience in Agile Scrum is a plus
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)