Deputy Manager, Finance
1 day left
- Responsible for timely periodic financial and management reporting for the funds under management, providing detailed analysis of data to support decision making.
- Responsible for compliance with audit, statutory and tax requirements, monitoring of financing covenants.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Finance reporting team on various financial reporting and operational matters, interact with all levels including investors, overseas working partners and service providers.
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies, procedures and processes for finance and other operational areas to ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to safeguard the Funds' assets, optimize use of cash, ensure accuracy and validity of financial information required for management's decision making.
- Assist in tax planning, following up and reviewing financing documents and closing documents of investment deals.
- Work with Finance team on timing of cash flow requirements for each investment and the accounting of new investments.
- Assist with divestment activities, including reviewing and negotiating sale agreement and managing completion and post completion process.
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 7 years' relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years should be gained in overseeing group consolidation. Some prior experience in audit would be an advantage.
- Have good understanding of the FRS, relevant Accounting Standards and proficient in financial analysis.
- Self-motivated, meticulous, organized, able to work independently and good communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skill-set with ability to interact and work across functions and levels.
- Experience in fund reporting or real estate investment industry or financing arrangement will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of YARDI system would be an advantage.