Senior Portfolio Manager - Multi Asset
- The role will be managing Multi Asset portfolio with a strong drive to provide tailored investment solutions for a segmented marketplace.
- Responsible for implementation of investment decisions in multi-asset portfolios and mandates in line with portfolio strategy and constraints
- Communicate with existing clients on investment strategy and engage with prospects to highlight Multi Asset's key competitive advantages
- Represent Multi Asset on solutions structuration initiatives, product development and launches
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 8- 12 years of relevant working experience, managing, promoting or supporting Multi Asset department across various strategies, portfolio guidelines and constraints
- Working knowledge in multiple asset classes, including equities, fixed income and currencies. Options seen as a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people globally located at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Excellent management skills and has the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other business units
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org