AVP - (OSPL - Digital Platforms)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with IT and vendor to resolve project/implementation/production issues.
- Undertake root cause analysis for BAU matters in order to implement preventive and corrective measures.
- Perform system testing for patches of the issues reported/system enhancements/regression.
- Propose and drive the system enhancement to streamline the current process.
- Map business processes, workflow models and customer journey in partnership with stakeholders within and outside the company.
- Participate in product development lifecycle from ideation to delivery, including enhancement and extensibility of existing platform capabilities and features
- Propose minimum viable and marketable products
- Work on a day-to-day basis with the delivery team, providing ongoing support & customer insight to help deliver successful products
- Engage customers (internal and external) to establish and validate requirements
- Coordinate or conduct user acceptance test.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Information Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 10 years of experience in financial or related industry.
- Familiar with internet trading technologies development and investor trends.
- Possess project management experience (SDLC and agile) and developing user stories in JIRA, business analysis and managing user testing
- Experience in SDLC project management and agile methodologies
- Good knowledge in equities trading with strong customer mindset of designing processes and solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal.
- Experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.