*Bank* Manager, Product Control (6 months contract) - CBD and Changi
- Allegis Global Solutions
- Singapore, Singapore
- 26 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
As a Manager (Product Control), you will be involved in project timelines, requirements gathering, liaising with stakeholders etc.
- Perform activities similar to a Developer, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Support projects that require reconciliation, investigation of breaks, trade novation, closing of trading books / portfolios and chart field of accounts.
- Liaising with different stakeholders like Middle Office, IT, Operation, Program, and respective financial controller to timely resolution of the issues
- Degree (or similar) in Finance or Accounting with CPA / CFA preferred Industry
- Experience in a specialist Product Control role
- Strong experience in accounting / reporting systems and processes within the Finance environment.
- Extensive project change/business analysis experience (exposure to both tactical and strategic solutions preferred) is preferred.
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of banking IT systems, including trade processing workflows, from trade booking to GL entries is essential Strong Data analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of FX, Interest Rates derivatives (Linear and Structured) and Fixed Income products e.g., Bonds, Repo, Credit derivatives
- Able to perform gap analysis, identify and escalate issues and risks to the appropriate parties Strong self-starter with minimal need for guidance/supervision
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills Good track record of working in project or BAU Reporting teams.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work with multi-location teams to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels