Relationship Manager, Global Financial Institutions
- OCBC Bank
- Singapore, Singapore
- 08 Mar 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
OCBC Global FI Team is looking for a Relationship Manager who is experience in covering Global & Regional FI clients on the following products:
- Cash clearing & liquidity management accounts
- Digital payments & collections solutions
- Treasury solutions with a focus on FX, fixed income, interest rates and cross currencies products.
- Credit facilities (bilateral/syndicated)
- Debt capital markets.
- Develop good understanding and market knowledge of Bank client requirements especially regional Asian Banks.
- Review financial statements, business developments, industry trends, regulatory capital requirements and management quality to form appropriate business proposition (across key product groups) for consideration by Relationship Managers.
- Joint customer visits/ calls conducted with product partners or senior managers in understanding client's business and obtaining new business.
- Recommend appropriate credit solutions, limits, structures (including requisite maintenance covenants) covering products such as loans, trade and treasury.
- Monitor assigned portfolio for early warning triggers, covenant breaches or any updates that impact client's financial profile. Ensure adherence of terms & conditions imposed on facilities.
- Monitor developments in market conditions, regulatory changes, country risk and table relevant updates.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- Experience in covering banks across the APAC region and equipped with good writing and presentation skills.
- Strong Product knowledge of transaction banking, Trade Finance, Treasury and Capital Markets would be an advantage.
- Mastery of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive) required.
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active with a positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Recommended minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience.