Investor Relations - Associate
- iCapital Network
- Singapore, Singapore
- 20 May 2023
- 19 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents.
- Provide on-going client support, answering a wide variety of questions, timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Liaise with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure all messaging to clients is accurate and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English required, written and verbal. Other languages a plus
- Able to meet hard deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfort with or interest in technology
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic needed.
- Possess desire and ability to learn quickly.